Spot Plus Commercial Cleaning Services
"How We Make YOU Look Good!"
If you manage any kind of commercial space, you’re most likely familiar with all the headaches that come with trying to keep that space clean — constant foot traffic, scheduling issues, unreliable help, and so on — the end result being dirty, dingy floors and you, as the manager, taking the blame.
At Spot Plus, we have a solution! Make your carpet and flooring troubles go away permanently with our Managed Appearance Program (MAP). This year-round cleaning and maintenance plan includes:
– A thorough (and free) in-depth “Commercial Carpet Analysis” of your traffic and soiling issues, along with professional solutions. (You get to keep this analysis regardless of whether or not you use our services.)
– A customized proposal including economical pre-scheduled appointments, which takes away the “who and when” worries of floor cleaning.
– You can also pick your worst traffic area and we’ll clean it for free. We love to show you how good we are at what we do!
You’re surely familiar with “before & after” pictures that clearly show results. We like to say that once you are on our Managed Appearance Program, the “before” and “after” photos should look exactly the same! We keep your carpets in prime shape year-round — this makes you look good to your customers (and your boss), and it makes us look good to you. We also do tile & grout and upholstery cleaning!
We use multiple methods to clean your carpet, basing our program on your needs. We consider:
- Traffic for each area
- Soiling load — heavy or light
- Time cleaning needs to occur
- Logistics of working within your time frames.
In addition to our Managed Appearance Program, we can do:
- One-time cleaning
- Touch-up before or after special events
- Spot and stain treatment.
We are IICRC- and ICRA-certified in carpet repair. In addition to our years of experience, we are also conversant in the latest carpet repair innovations. We can make repairs from major to minor, including (but not limited to):
- Transition problems
- Color loss from fading or other causes.
Carpet Inspection & Correction
Spot Plus has an IICRC Certified Senior Carpet Inspector on staff, so we can identify any issues you may have, and provide correct, professional solutions for problems such as:
- Color blending / sidematch
- Pile lifting
- Various other corrective repairs.
Not only are we experts at carpet care, we can consult with you on proper carpet selection, provide you with carpet and maintenance specifications, and train your staff in carpet care.